Tuesday, February 22, 2011

And you may ask yourself...

what the f*ck was she thinking?  You know what?  I wasn't.  And while we can all blame Jesse for talking me into this poor decision, the fault is ultimately mine for agreeing to eat it.  What is it you're wondering that has convinced me of my own stupidity?

This.

Of course in hindsight it's obvious that this would not be good.  I wasn't even delusional about it.  I knew it was going to be bad.  I just didn't know how bad.  Don't get me wrong, it wasn't like, the most terrible thing I've ever eaten.  But it was a few things - namely chewy, pretty tasteless and mostly fishy.  The pasta was so thick that it left very little room for any filling.  What filling there was absolutely did NOT taste like lobster.  Not even close despite it being the third ingredient.  It really tasted more like cheese ravioli with an essence of fishiness.  Yeah, delicious. Then there was the sauce.  It was also terrible but how bad can you make tomato sauce?  Thin, watery and too sweet it was actually the only thing that helped me choke this down.  Oh and for how it looked...not as great as the front of the container, but at least it looked like ravioli.

You will not like this - no matter how hard up you are for lobster.
On a different note, I do love my little pink spoon/fork.  They call it a spork, but it's not really a spork in my opinion since it's not both a spoon and fork on one single end but I'm probably splitting hairs.  It also has some handy little teeth on the side of the 'spork' that was even able to saw through the rubbery pasta in this meal.  It's a little strange feeling in your hard at first because of the odd shape, but it works great.  I love mine.  It looks as though the website doesn't sell them individually, but if you're interested, I got mine at an Eddie Bauer outlet a couple of years ago.

Light My Fire Spork

No comments:

Post a Comment