I had a stoke of inspiration last night. We need hooks in different areas of the house but just can't seem to come up with something that is juuust right (to quote Goldilocks of Three Bears fame). A blog I had been scouring (which of course I can't find the page now) had these great white ceramic rabbit heads going down their hallway. They were the perfect size for hooks.
After a quick google search I came up with a place in the UK that makes something similar but a little more modern, which should fit it well with where our decor is going. The best thing, is that they also make pig heads in the same style. Yay! As some of you will remember, our wedding topper was pretty unique.
 |
| photo by melabo on etsy |
|
|
Our friend Sunshine found the artist,
Melabo, on Etsy for us and knew it would be perfect. Why pigs and rabbits? Well, I collected rabbits when I was younger as well as owning the deadly departed Benny, while Jesse has an obsession with all things bacon. Well, all meat to be honest, but mostly bacon.
Either way, I found these great hooks at
Rockett St. George.
So while I'm not completely sure where we'll put them yet or even really when we'll order them, I am pretty smitten.
No comments:
Post a Comment