Thursday, October 27, 2011
Jesse won a raffle!
I haven't won anything since that Walkman in the 6th grade so Jesse must be the good luck charm because we won a raffle with a pretty decent cash prize. What does this mean? This means we get to start on the food trailer interior sooner then we imagined! Yay! This also means that since J and I made an agreement that he wouldn't start working on the truck until the living room wall was completed. Yes, this living room wall that we've been distracted from completing in an acceptable period of time since April. That it will now be completed by the end of the weekend. It's amazing what the incentive of a giant, industrial griddle purchase will do to a man, eh? More pictures and update later. It's going to be freaking awesome! AND, I'm pretty sure we need to start getting some more house and truck stuff up here. I can only write about other people's restaurants so much, right?!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment