Sunday, December 4, 2011

Huot, LLC. Say whaaat?!

So Jesse and I are officially a LLC.  That's right kiddoes, we are one step closer to our bad-ass food truck.  Which also means that we are now able to go to Restaurant Depot since we have a tax I.D. number.  If you aren't familiar with Restaurant Depot, it's pretty much Costco on steroids.  I mean, you can buy an entire goat there.  A WHOLE EFFING GOAT!  You can also get giant wheels of cheese, enormous boxes of crab legs, oh and now that I know how much a super-sized box of ahi tuna is, there's a good chance I will never pay for it again in a restaurant.  Who knew food in such large amounts would make me so happy?

This also goes hand in hand with all the amazing work Jesse completed in the living room. (more pics of that later) and the amazing work he is now doing on the trailer.  The floor is finished and soon the walls will be too.  That means we'll get to start buying the fun stuff.

Here is Jesse fixing the electrical outlets.  He used almond butter to mark the spots on the wall panels so he wouldn't have to measure.  I suggested he used lipstick.  I think that says just about everything you need to know about either of us.  Heh.






And here is a shot where you can see some of the flooring.  At the suggestion of the guy at Home Depot we used thin tile that could be replaced if they got damaged as opposed to linoleum which would all have to be replaced - especially with how high traffic it will be in there.  It's really neat to see it all coming together so now that it's starting to look like something, I'll post more progress pics as we go.

No comments:

Post a Comment