Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Grind Updates and Kitchen Remodel

So our kitchen was pretty busted when we moved in. We removed some cabinet doors and added a stainless steel table to make it a little easier to cook in but it still just wasn't cutting it. Jesse had to go out of town for work a couple weekends ago so I got crazy with some paint we had here in the house and painting the cabinets. They're completed but I need to to a little touch-ups before I take pictures so I'll hopefully get those up this weekend. Trust that is looks awesome. Like, really awesome.

In Grind news, we're making some serious progress on our Kickstarter progress and have gotten a lot of amazing press. We've even booked a couple events for this summer and we're not even open yet! I don't want to announce until everything is confirmed but seriously, this sh*t is getting awesome. Good things is, since most things are on holidays or weekends we'll both be able to keep our jobs and pursue this craziness we've taken on! We'll be busy but it will be worth it. Let's hear it for hard work. In light of hard work I leave you with a little Daft Punk to tide you over until those awesome kitchen pics this weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment